Jenna R. Krall
Department of Global and Community Health
College of Public Health
George Mason University
Selected recent publications
- Krall JR, Keller JP, Peng RD. 2022. Assessing the health estimation capacity of air pollution exposure prediction models Environmental Health, 21.
- Krall JR, Moore KD, Joannidis C, Lee YC, Pollack AZ, McCombs M, Thornburg J, Balachandran S. 2021. Commuter types identified using clustering and their associations with source-specific PM2.5 Environmental Research, 200.
- Krall JR, Adibah N, Babin L, Lee YC, Motti VG, McCombs M, McWilliams A, Thornburg J, Pollack AZ. 2020. Estimating exposure to traffic-related PM2.5 for women commuters using vehicle and personal monitoring. Environmental Research, 187.
- Krall JR Chang HH, Waller LA, Mulholland JA, Winquist A, Talbott EO, Rager JJ, Tolbert PE, Sarnat SA. 2018.
A multicity study of air pollution and cardiorespiratory emergency department visits: comparing approaches for
combining estimates across cities. Environment International, 120 312-320.
- Krall JR Ladva CN, Russell AG, Golan R, Peng X, Shi G, Greenwald R, Raysoni AU, Waller LA, Sarnat JA.
2018. Source-specific pollution exposure and associations with pulmonary response in the Atlanta Commuters
Exposure Studies. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, 28(4) 337-347.
- Biostatistics for Public Health I, George Mason University (2017-2019, 2021)
- Biostatistics for Public Health II, George Mason University (2016-2021)
- Introduction to Biostatistics, George Mason University (2017, 2019)