Jenna R. Krall
Department of Global and Community Health
College of Health and Human Services
George Mason University
Selected recent publications (2018-present)
- Krall JR Chang HH, Waller LA, Mulholland JA, Winquist A, Talbott EO, Rager JJ, Tolbert PE, Sarnat SA. 2018.
A multicity study of air pollution and cardiorespiratory emergency department visits: comparing approaches for
combining estimates across cities. Environment International, 120 312-320.
- Krall JR Ladva CN, Russell AG, Golan R, Peng X, Shi G, Greenwald R, Raysoni AU, Waller LA, Sarnat JA.
2018. Source-specific pollution exposure and associations with pulmonary response in the Atlanta Commuters
Exposure Studies. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, 28(4) 337-347.
- Advanced Quantitative Data Analysis for Health Care Research I, George Mason University (2017-2019)
- Advanced Quantitative Data Analysis for Health Care Research II, George Mason University (2016-2019)
- Introduction to Biostatistics, George Mason University (2017, 2019)
- Introduction to R short course , CDC (2016)
- Introduction to R for Epidemiologists, Emory University (2015)